By using Analyttica’s Site, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
We gather two types of information about users through the Site:
Non-Personal Information: When users come to our Site, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked.” We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Site. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Site. This information may include without limitation: (a) technical information about your computer or Wireless Device, such as Your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device ID, browser, browser language, domain and other systems information, platform types, etc. (collectively, “Technical Information”); and (b) usage statistics about your interaction with the Site, including content accessed, time spent on pages or the Site, pages and/or sections visited, search queries, click data, portions of the Site used, date and time, and other information regarding your use of the Site (collectively, “Usage Data”), including screen recordings, etc.
This Technical Information and Usage Data, which may be linked to your information, is collected using server log files and tracking technologies, including: (i) cookies, which are small files that websites send to your computer or Wireless Device to uniquely identify your browser or mobile device or to store information in your browser setting; and (ii) web beacons, which are small objects that allow us to measure the actions of visitors using the Site.
Cookies and web beacons allow Analyttica to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience at our Site. Cookies and web beacons are not used to retain Personally Identifiable Information. From time to time we may also use additional typical methods of collecting data.
You should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar. If you reject our cookies, many functions and conveniences of this Site may not work properly.
Geolocation Information: IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine your approximate location, such as the city, state and/or country associated with an IP address.
We may also employ web beacons or other technology for a variety of reasons such as: (i) allowing us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened; and (ii) allowing us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current Users from certain promotional messages or identifying the source of a new installation.
Analyttica may use the following types of cookies:
- Preferences: We may use preferences cookies to remember information about your browser
and how you prefer to use our Site (i.e., to remember your preferred settings that affect the
experience of how our Site looks to you or behaves when you access and/or use it, such as
your preferred language). Preference cookies make your experience of interacting with our
Site more functional and customized to suit your preferences.
- Security: We may use security cookies to enable you to log-in and access our Site, to protect
your account against fraudulent logins by others, and help detect, fight, and protect against
abuse or unauthorized usage of your account.
- Functional: We may use functional cookies to make the experience of using our Site better,
like remembering the volume at which you like your videos to play.
- Session State: We may use session cookies to collect information about how you interact with
our Site, to help us improve our Site, as well as improve your browsing experience. We may
also use session cookies to remember your log-in details and to be able to process your
purchases of content. These are deemed strictly necessary to the working of the Site. If these
are disabled, then various functionalities of our Site will be broken.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on the Site may use local storage objects, also known as flash cookies (“LSOs”), to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing LSOs.
We may use third-party browser and mobile analytics services on our Site, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Full Contact, Full Story, Hotjar, and Intercom. These service providers use the sort of technology described above to help us analyse how users use the Site, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive, how often you use the Site, the events that occur within the Site, usage data, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. You can opt out of some of these services by going to the sites of the third-party service providers.
The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, and we use this information solely to improve the Site, to better understand the functionality of the Site on a computer or other device, and to provide information that may be of interest to you. For instance,Hotjar generates heat-maps of user experiences and records, on an unidentified basis, information about your activity, such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as certain text you type in the Site (i.e., searches for content. Analyttica is not responsible for any data collected by the third party service providers.
We may use third-party advertising technologies that allow for the delivery of advertising about our Site on other websites you visit and other applications you use. The advertisements may be based on various factors such as the content of the page you are visiting, information you enter such as your age and gender, your searches, demographic data, user-generated content, and other information we collect from you. These advertisements may be based on your current activity or your activity over time and across other websites and online services and may be tailored to your interests.
We may use third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and others) to help deliver tailored advertising on other websites and in mobile applications. These third parties may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device to collect information about your use of the Site as discussed above and may access these cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Site to serve these tailored advertisements. We also may share with third-party advertisers a hashed version of your email address that is anonymized and cannot be used to identify you, solely in non-human readable form, and content that you share publicly when using the services (e.g., user-generated content) for purposes of delivering tailored advertising.
When using a mobile application, you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system – iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices – provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the
applicable platform operator.
Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Site, you may still receive advertisements on other websites and mobile applications even if you opt-out. In that case, the advertising will not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of the above opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs. We are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Personally Identifiable Information: We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register for an account on ATH or other Analyttica sites, update or change information for your account, purchase products or services, complete a survey, sign-up for email updates or online Analyttica content, participate in our public forums, send us email messages, and/or participate in online content or other services on our Site. We may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific course and/or services you select, send you updates about online content offered by Analyttica or other Analyttica events, and send you email messages about Site maintenance or updates. The following examples are provided to help you better understand the information we may collect through your use of the Site.
Please note, Analyttica is not responsible for how others use information that is publicly available or otherwise accessible to others who have access to the Site.
When you sign up for and use the Site (including through a Third-Party Platform), we will collect any information you provide to us directly such as the following:
Account Registration: If you register for an account on our Site, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name and email address. We may assign you a unique identifier.
Security and Certifications: We implement and maintain physical, technical and administrative security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. We also maintain a compliance program that includes independent third-party audits and certifications. We also review our security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, and we urge you to similarly take efforts to protect your personal information.
Profile Information: You may also have the option of providing additional information about yourself, including but not limited to a photo, headline, website link, social media profiles, or other information you may choose to enter (“Profile Information”) to create a profile (“Profile”). Your Profile and Profile Information may be publicly viewable to others.
Public Posting / Shared Content: Aspects of the Site may allow you to interact with other users and/or post, share, communicate or otherwise transmit content publicly, such as by posting comments in a content page, sending messages to others, or posting photos (collectively “Shared Content” or “Public Posting”). We may collect and store Public Postings and Shared Content. Shared Content or Public Postings may be publicly available or viewable by others depending on where such content is posted.
You hereby grant Analyttica a non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, offer, market and otherwise use and exploit the Public Postings and Shared Content.
Updates: Analyttica may offer you the ability to receive updates either via email or by posting on portions of the Site only accessible to registered users. To subscribe to these services, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name and email address.
Forums: Analyttica may offer public forums from time to time (“Forums”) where you can share comments and thoughts. To participate in Forums, you may be required to register with us and/or provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name and email address. Personally
Identifiable Information shall not include any information posted or sent by or to you via any Forum. Please keep in mind that information you post or make available in Forums will be publicly available. Accordingly, you should be careful when posting any personal or sensitive information. Please also
Participation in Online Content: Analyttica offers users the opportunity to participate in online content on or through the Site. If you desire to participate in such content, you will be asked to provide us with certain information necessary to conduct such content. This information may include, among other things, your name and email address.
If you participate in online content, we may collect from you, certain user-generated content, such as content that you create and submit back after logging in. We also collect content data, such as user responses to assessments, etc., amongst other things. We collect information relating to taking content, including, without limitation, content details, assignments, and quiz completion activity, interchanges with the content instructors/experts, answers to questions, written content and other items submitted to satisfy the online content requirements.
You hereby consent to our sharing of registration information (except for your email address), Profile Information, and online content information to instructors and experts. Analyttica does not provide email addresses to instructors or experts. Analyttica does not control how instructors or experts treat registration information, Profile Information, or online content information and is not liable for instructors’ or experts’ use of such information.
Identity Verification: Analyttica may offer you the ability to verify your identity for selected content. To enroll in these services, you are required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, date of birth, a headshot taken using a webcam, a photo identification
document, and a sample of your typing patterns. Additionally, you may be required to provide information regarding your income to become eligible for possible financial incentives.
Payment Information: If you make any purchases through our Site, such as for online content, we may collect certain information regarding your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to your name, credit card or bank account information, billing address and zip code. We do not access, store or collect your credit card or bank account information. The collection, use, and disclosure of your information will also be subject to the privacy policies and other terms of our payment processing partners. You should review such privacy policies, terms, and other agreements.
If you are an external instructor/expert, we may enable you to link your PayPal account or other payment account to the Site so that we can pay you. When you link such account, you allow us to collect and use certain information from such accounts to provide those payments, such as your payment account email address or account ID, physical address, and other information necessary for us to send payment to such account. We do not access, store, or collect your payment card or bank account information. The collection, use, and disclosure of your information will also be subject to the privacy policies and other terms of the payment account providers. You should review such privacy policies, terms, and other agreements.
Information Received Through Your Third-Party Platform: The Site may contain third-party links or allow you to access the Site through third party platforms, such as Facebook. If you use our Site on or through a third party platform, including via any mobile and/or other internet-connected devices (“Wireless Devices”), or click on third party links, the collection, use, and disclosure of your information and your use of the Site will also be subject to the privacy policies and other terms of such third parties or third party platforms. You should review such privacy policies, terms, and other agreements.
By way of example only, we may collect some or all the following information from your third party platform account when you register or use the Site on or through a third party platform:
- Your full name
- Your profile picture or its URL
- The login e-mail address
- Your physical location and that of your access devices, including any Wireless Device
- Your gender
- Your birthday
- List of friends or contacts
You may choose not to allow the third party platform to provide us with certain information about you, but you might not be able to use certain features of our Site if you enable such restrictions. Partner sites providing online content related tools and services to Analyttica users may collect nonfinancial individual level user data regarding the individual’s use of that partner site while engaged with such online content related activities, and the partner sites may share that data with Analyttica for improving Analyttica’s services, the partner site’s services, and the individual’s education experience. This data includes information such as the amount of time spent on the partner site and pages viewed.
- Necessary to provide information or otherwise carry out the performance of a contract with you as an individual
- Our legitimate interests, including:
- Performance of the contract with you.
- Implementation and operation of group-wide information sharing.
- Customer relationship management and other forms of marketing and analytics.
- Fraud prevention, misuse of company IT systems, or money laundering.
- Whistleblower scheme operations.
- Physical, IT, and network perimeter security Internal investigations and
- Intended corporate transactions, including reorganizations, divestitures, mergers and acquisitions.
- Compliance with legal obligations and/or defense against legal claims, including those in the
area of labor law, social security, and data protection, tax, and corporate compliance laws.
- Protection of the vital interests of any individual.
- Performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority
vested in Analyttica; and
- Consent, as permitted by applicable law.
Analyttica may use the information we collect through your use of the Site to:
- Provide, administer, and facilitate your use of the Site, including to display customized
- Process or fulfil your request(s) and/or order(s) for content, products, services, information or features;
- Communicate with you concerning your account by:
- Responding to your questions or concerns;
- Sending you service and administrative messages and information, including comments
from instructors/experts, those about changes to our services, and updates to our
- Emailing you information or providing in app messages about your progress in content,
rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other
available content, which you can opt out of at any time;
- Sending push notifications to your Wireless Device to provide updates and other
relevant messages. You can manage push notifications from the “options” or “settings”
page for the mobile application
- Understand and improve the Site and develop new products, services or features;
- Enable user-to-user communication and interaction;
- Manage your account preferences, establish your Profile, Profile Information and registration
- Facilitate the technical functioning of the Site, including without limitation to troubleshoot
and resolve issues, secure the Site; and prevent fraud and abuse;
- Respond to customer support questions and issues and resolve disputes;
- Create, review, analyse and share Technical Information;
- Analyse trends and user traffic, track purchases and usage information;
- Advertise our Site on third party websites or mobile applications
- Market, process or fulfil Promotions administered or sponsored by Analyttica;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- As required or permitted by law;
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary or required to ensure the
safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third-parties, member of the public, and/or
- Identify unique users across devices; or
- Tailor advertisements across devices.
Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Site. We may also use it for other business purposes.
You authorize Analyttica to contact you for any transactional or promotional purposes related to your order/Account. This authorization overrides any registration for DNC/NDNC (Do Not Call/National Do Not Call);
- Updates: We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you, sign-up for our various email or update services to send you the messages about the Site or an online course. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- Forums: To facilitate your use of the Forums, we use Personally Identifiable Information collected during your use of the Forums. In addition, we may publish this information via extensions of our platform that use third-party services, like mobile applications. We also reserve the right to reuse Forum posts containing Personally Identifiable Information in future versions of the courses we offer, and to enhance future course offerings. We may archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you and/or your designee(s), and/or provide it to the institution or the instructor(s)/experts(s) associated with the content you have taken. We may also use or publish posts submitted on the Forums without using Personally Identification Information.
- Participation in Online Content: We use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect from you when you participate in an online content course through the Site for processing purposes, including but not limited to tracking attendance, progress and completion of an online content course. We may also share your Personally Identifiable Information and your performance in each Online Content course with the instructor(s)/experts(s) who are associated with the content, with other individuals designated by the instructor/expert to assist with the creation, modification or operation of the content, and with the institution or institutions with which they are affiliated. Also, we may archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- Identity Verification: For services that require identity verification, we use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect for verifying your identity, and for authenticating that submissions made on the Site were made by you. Your photo identification document will be deleted after successful verification of your profile information.
- Disclosure to Analyttica Operations and Maintenance Contractors: We use various service providers, vendors and contractors (collectively, “Contractors”) to assist us in providing our products and services to you. These Contractors have undergone extensive due
diligence by us including signing non-disclosure agreements and vendor agreements. Our
Contractors may have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information while they provide their products or services to us, so that we in turn can provide our products and services to you. These Contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Site or the online content. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for us.
- Government Authorities, Legal Rights and Actions: Analyttica may share your Personally Identifiable Information with various government authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights
- Disclosure to Acquirers: Analyttica may disclose and/or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity about a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all the equity, business or assets of Analyttica to which your Personally Identifiable Information relates.
- e-Readers: If we receive any Personally Identifiable Information related to the extent to which you use designated e-readers to access Analyttica materials, we may archive it, and use it for research, business, or other purposes.
We may share your information with third party companies that perform services on our behalf or those that we partner with, including for payment processing, order fulfilment, data analysis, marketing services, advertising services (including but not limited to retargeted advertising), e-mail and hosting services, and customer services and support. These third-party service providers may access your personal information and are required to use it solely as directed by us for our requested service. Those partners’ collection and use of information is subject to their privacy policies and other terms. You should review such privacy policies, terms, and other agreements.
- About You with other Users:
As mentioned above your Profile Information may be publicly viewable, including to other users. In addition, if you ask a question to an instructor/expert, information about you, such as your name, may be publicly viewable by other Users.
- Analytics and Data Enrichment Services:
As discussed above, we use third-party analytics such as Google Analytics to help understand your usage of our services and to improve our Site. We also may use data enrichment services. We may provide your contact information, registration information, Technical Information, usage data, or unidentified data to data enrichment services such as third party analytics and data enrichment service providers, which match such information with publicly available database information, including contact and social information from other sources, such as your email address, gender, company, job title, photos, website URLs, social network handles and physical addresses. We use this combined information to communicate with you in a more effective and customized manner.
- Business Transfers, Sales, Mergers, or Divestitures:
If Analyttica undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may share, disclose or transfer all of your information to the successor organization in such transition or during steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g., due diligence).
- With Your Permission:
- Aggregate or Unidentifiable Information:
We may disclose or use aggregate or unidentifiable information for any purpose.
We may share your information about any Promotion you enter on or through the Site, as necessary to administer, market, sponsor, or fulfil the Promotion or as required by applicable laws, rules or regulations (for example, to provide winners’ lists or make required filings as appropriate) or in accordance with the applicable rules of the Promotion. We may share your information with a third party assisting us in administering the Promotion. By giving the phone number and email ID at the time of registration or any time later, you accept to receive information about all the promotional activity of the company through call, mails, message or any other mode of transmission. The company has the complete right to restrict few offers and promotional campaigns to specific region or group of people.
- Advertising of Third-Party Products/Services:
While we do not currently offer advertising on the Site, if we do offer advertising in the future, we may use and share with third party advertisers (and other third parties) certain Technical Information, usage information and/or aggregate information to show general demographic and preference information among our users. We may also allow advertisers to collect Technical Information or aggregate information, which they may share with us, using tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons. The information collected may be used to offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery to personalize your user experience by increasing the likelihood that advertisements for products and services you see will appeal to you, a practice known as behavioural advertising, and to undertake web analytics (i.e., to analyse traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience). You can opt-out of this type of advertising for participating ad networks by going tospecific opt-out sites. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads. We do not control the above opt-out tools and are not responsible for their operation or which companies choose to participate in these programs.
- Social Media Features:
- Safety, Security, Cooperation with Law Enforcement, & Compliance with Legal Obligations:
disclosure obligations and/or rights under this Policy.
Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted.
You can always choose not to provide certain information to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Site. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us, you can opt-out by: (i) following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional communication you receive; or (ii) managing your preferences by signing into your account and contacting us.
Please note that despite your opt-out choice or indicated email preferences, we will still send you transactional and/or relationship messages regarding the Site, including, for example, administrative confirmations, order confirmation, important updates regarding the Site, and notices regarding our policies.
The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your Wireless Device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Analyttica does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
You may also have other choices as descried in the Advertising of Third-Party Products/Services section.
If you have any questions about your information, our use of your information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us.
You can access your Personally Identifiable Information and confirm that it remains correct and up- to-date or choose whether you wish to receive material from us or some of our partners by logging into the Site and visiting your user account page. You may also contact us via email. We try to answer every email promptly but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information.
If you are a user or instructor/expert, and wish to delete your account, you may do so by following the steps provided in your account settings page or by contacting us.
Account Terminated or Deleted:
Please be aware that even after your account is terminated or deleted some or all of your information may still remain visible to others, including but not limited to any information that has been: (a) incorporated into others user’s content, comments, postings, submissions, including but not limited to content comments ; (b) copied, stored or disseminated by other users; (c) shared or disseminated by you or others such as in a public posting; or (d) posted on a third party platform. Termination of your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to Analyttica. Analyttica is not able and/or obligated to remove any of your information from a third party platform.
Even after you delete your account or your account is terminated, we may retain your information if we have a legitimate purpose to do so and in accordance with applicable law. In addition, your information may not be deleted from servers of the third party platform you use to access our Site.
Analyttica strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Site at any time or in any manner. Please refer the Terms and Conditions for parental and guardian involvement in this process. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information. Parents who believe that Analyttica might have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 may contact us and request that the information be removed.
California residents’ rights under the CCPA include the following:
- The right to opt out of the sale of your Personally Identifiable Information;
- The right to request the deletion of your Personally Identifiable Information;
- The right to request, no more than twice in a 12-month period, that we provide you with a
copy of the specific pieces of Personally Identifiable Information that we have collected
about you in the prior 12 months;
- The right to request, no more than twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the
Personally Identifiable Information that Analyttica collects, uses, discloses and sells during
the prior 12-months, if any, which includes (i) the categories and specific pieces of Personally Identifiable Information about you that we have collected, (ii) the sources from which such information was collected, (iii) the business or commercial purposes for which such information was collected or sold, (iv) the categories of third parties with which such information is shared, and (v) whether we have disclosed or sold your personal information to third parties.
We collect, use and share the categories of Personally Identifiable Information about California residents as set out in the table below. We have not sold any California resident’s Personally Identifiable Information to third parties in the preceding 12 months. As of January 1, 2020, we do not and do not intend to sell California residents’ Personally Identifiable Information.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Exercise of California Privacy Rights” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will respond to your request within 45 days after receipt, unless additional time (up to 45 more days) is needed, in which case we will let you know.
When you submit your request, we will take steps to attempt to verify your identity. We will seek to match the information in your request to the Personally Identifiable Information we maintain about you. We will only complete your request where we are satisfied that we have verified your identity to a reasonably degree of certainty.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. However, note that many features of the Site will not function without your Personally Identifiable Information.
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”):
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your Personally Identifiable
- Right to access your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Right to have any inaccurate Personally Identifiable Information corrected.
- Right to have your Personally Identifiable Information erased.
- Right to restrict use of your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Right to Personally Identifiable Information portability.
- Right to object to the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information.
To exercise your rights under the GDPR, please send an email message
to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Exercise of GDPR Rights” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later than one-month after receipt of your request.
Analyttica’s Sites are primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated globally. The data protection and other laws of the country in which server is located and/or other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By submitting your data and/or using our Site, you consent to the transfer, storing, and processing of your data in and to the country in which the server is located.
To provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your personal information outside of the country where you reside or are located. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the country where our server is located, your personal information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the European Economic Area and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the European Economic Area to the extent feasible under applicable law. By using and accessing our products and services, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the country where our servers are located agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Infringements:
Analyttica Datalab Inc. and its worldwide affiliates (collectively, “Analyttica,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property of others and takes the protection of copyrights and all other intellectual property very seriously, and we ask our instructors/experts and other users of our websites, mobile applications or cloud-based services (collectively, the “Site”) to do the same. Infringing activity will not be tolerated on or through the Site.
Analyttica’s intellectual property policy is to (a) remove material that Analyttica believes in good faith, upon notice from an intellectual property owner or their agent, is infringing the intellectual property of a third-party by being made available through the Site, and (b) remove any submitted content posted to the Site by “repeat infringers.” Analyttica considers a “repeat infringer” to be any user that has uploaded submitted content to the Site and for whom Analyttica has received more than two takedown notices compliant with the provisions of 17 U.S.C. 512(c) with respect to such submitted content. Analyttica has discretion, however, to terminate the account of any user after receipt of a single notification of claimed infringement or upon Analyttica’s own determination.
Procedure for Reporting Claimed Infringement:
If you believe that any content made available on or through the Site has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes an intellectual property right you own or control, then please promptly send a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” containing the following information to us. Your communication must include substantially the following;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work(s) that has/have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Analyttica to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Analyttica to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- If you receive a notification from Analyttica that material made available by you on or through the Site has been the subject of a Notification of Claimed Infringement, then you will have the right to provide Analyttica with what is called a “Counter Notification.” To be effective, a Counter Notification must be in writing, through one of the methods identified above, and include substantially the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Company may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification above or an agent of such person.
A party submitting a Counter Notification should consult a lawyer or see 17 U.S.C. 512 to confirm the party’s obligations to provide a valid Counter Notification under the Copyright Act.
False Notifications of Claimed Infringement or Counter Notifications:
The Copyright Act provides that:
[a]any person who knowingly materially misrepresents under [Section 512 of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 512)] (1) that material or activity is infringing, or (2) that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner’s authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the resultof [Analyttica] relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
17 U.S.C. 512(f):
Analyttica reserves the right to seek damages from any party that submits a Notification of Claimed Infringement or Counter Notification in violation of the law.
For the avoidance of doubt, only notices submitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the procedures set forth in this section should be sent to the us via email or to the postal address identified in our website.
Procedure for submitting a Trademark Infringement Notice:
The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of trademark infringement to us is to send a notice containing the following information to us. Please note that a copy of your notice will be sent to the party who posted the content you are reporting. Your communication must include substantially the following:
- Your complete contact information (full name, mailing address and phone number).
- The specific word, symbol, etc. in which you claim trademark rights.
- The basis for your claim of trademark rights (such as a national or community registration), including registration number, if applicable.
- The country or jurisdiction in which you claim trademark rights.
- The category of goods and/or services for which you assert rights.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on Analyttica that you believe violates your trademark rights. The easiest way to do this is by providing web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the allegedly infringing content.
- A description of how you believe this content infringes your trademark.
- If you are not the rights holder, an explanation of your relationship to the rights holder.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the trademark as described above, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law”
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate, and I declare, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a trademark that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.
Current Analyttica IP is listed at http://www.analyttica.com/intellectual-property/.